Thursday, July 24, 2008

Writer's Block


It is not a good thing! It is, in fact, a very bad thing, and a perfect explanation why there hasn't been a substantial post in relative ages in either of my steam-powered binary word collectors.

It's a terrible rut to get in- I've been doing nothing, less and less as the days go by. I'm starting to become threatened by my word processor; my laptop will sit open on the couch in the living room as I sit nervously in the kitchen, trying desperately to avoid making eye contact. Every time someone asks me what I've been up to this summer, I reply that I've been working on personal projects, writing and such. Every time someone asks I feel worse about the delivery and feel more and more like a fraud.

Whine, complain. Complain, whine whine whine, bitch, moan, complain.

Complain complain.

yours,
Noah J.

No comments: